Memories. We all have them. Some of them are good, some of them are bad. Especially when it comes to Youth Group. I had my share of amazing memories from my Youth Group growing up, and I also have my share of horrific ones (like that one time I got duped into going to a Carman concert after being a believer for only 2 months. I “booed” and walked out and waited for the rest of the group by the van until the concert was over. Wish I was kidding.) Let’s take a walk down Christian Youth Group memory lane today. Here are a few things that I remember off the top of my head. Please feel free to add some of your favorites…but make sure to include a link!
- Pardon me, your epidermis is showing.
- Satan Bashin, Sin Trashin (Yep, I owned this t-shirt.)
- Sandbox Praise (anyone? anyone?)
- Faith Bracelet Kit: Yes, we used these on EVERY mission trip.
- I’m almost ashamed to post this one. Please don’t use this for your next evangelism training 🙂
- And these are making a comeback????
- You were excited when you got to run point on one of these.
- And your favorite song to sing in Sunday school was this
- You were forced to do this.