I always try and stay on top of my reading, and recently I have read a few really good books/articles that I want to recommend to you!
- Called To Stay: In my opinion, this book is a great case for why Millenials (the most passionate generation on the face of the planet) can be used as key agents for church revitalization.
- Seven Men and the Secret of their Greatness: This book was phenomenal and will be added to our family ministry resource list for dad’s to read with their sons.
- The Modern Worship Music Wars: Great article from the folks over at Relevant Magazine.
- Raising Superman: A must read for parents. Very heart felt and thought provoking article on “releasing the reigns of over-protecting our kids.” This is hard, but it’s a reality.
- 4 Lessons Learned from the Pittsburg Pirates: A GREAT article by Tim Elmore on doing more with less. Youth Pastors…this one is a must read for us 🙂