I’ve been out for the past week welcoming my new daughter into the world. Having a boy 2 years ago changed my life for sure. But having a baby girl….I melted like butter. I also now know that I have the capacity to seriously inflict pain on someone if need be. That’s why I am in this guys class.
I wanted to pass along a few great reads that I’ve come across recently. Hope they encourage you and edify you as they did for me.
- Pastors: Clayton King has a great post for us!
- Five Ways to Make Your Kids Hate Church
- Thought The Resurgence did a good job Outlining the Timeline of the Rob Bell stuff here.
- Parents: A great article on talking to your kids about sex
- My Pastor has written some great blog posts on Prayer and Fasting. You can start with part 1 by going here.
- Perry Noble had a great post on Staying Healthy.